Jun 13, 2010

Sunday Stills ~ Eyes

Sunday Stills is an opportunity to to pick up our camera and meet the challenge Ed bestows on us! To keep in the theme of my blog, I try to keep my photos horse related, although for this challenge, I added in a few others for variety. This week's challenge is "Eyes".

I love McCain's green eyes.


Baby has the softest, deep-chocolate eyes.


Ritz's eyes are dark brown, too and he is always watching....


And Mickey only has one good eye; the bad one is blue. It's kind of startling until you get used to it.








9 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Very nice choices, and I see you got a horse in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all wonderful choices. I think cat eyes are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shots. But I especially love Baby's! I wanted to do horses, but ran out of time during the week, or energy with the humidity, and then with traveling, no free time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool choices :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool choices :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to get a good shot of cat eyes - they usually reflect. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the composition you got with Baby's photo...really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love horses too! I came over from Our Front Door. You are so lucky to have your own. We are using the barn down the street 'til someday!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.