Dec 8, 2012

The Distance Derby 2013

 

ddd2013a

 

I absolutely loved hosting and participating in the Distance Derby 2012 and although I could not commit to hosting it another year, I am thrilled that my friend, Diane, has offered to take over the admin duties of the contest so it can continue for 2013.  I will get it started for her and then turn the reins over when entries are complete.

 

The Distance Derby is a virtual horse race.  You ride and track your miles on a GPS and turn them in to the administrator each week.  The person with the most miles at the end of the year is the winner. 

 

If you are interested in entering the Distance Derby 2013, visit that website and follow instructions for entering. 

 

.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds so cool, it's something I would love to do when i have my own horse.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.