May 25, 2014

More Changes








McCain got to spend some time at home before departing for Okinawa.   I had hoped to have family pictures taken while he was here but between his schedule and Case's, we just weren't able to get it done.  I did take some of McCain and his girlfriend, Angie.  I think I took about a hundred of them - some fun and some just plain beautiful.





By the time Case got home, it was too dark to take pictures outside.  I shot some in the house.  McCain got the laughs and this time there were more outtakes than decent shots.




The good thing about taking a lot of pictures, is you can always find that special one.  Handsome guys, wouldn't you agree?


I'm going to miss that boy.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.