Sep 23, 2014

I Didn't Mean to Take a Break



I was in Wyoming in July and wrote blog posts every night.  There was no cell service so I planned to post when I returned.  And I forgot!

I've taken a new position at my company.  Having been in the same job for over a dozen years, I kind of worked on auto pilot.  Now I'm having to fire up the brain power and hate to admit its a bit dusty!  School started, Case's football games, the Trail Challenge, Cowgirl Retreat & Weekend and soon my last competitive trail ride for the season.

I was never planning to let his blog go stale and it just kind of happened by accident.

As the days grow colder and the nights grow longer, I'll get caught up.  I have lots of pictures to share and stories to tell.  Hang with me.  I'll be back.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:47 PM

    We miss your stories!!! I check every single day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You inspire me to get back with it. I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letting the posts fall by the wayside in the summer is easy to do. We're outside doing more things and tired at night. We'll be here when you have the time. I'm guilty of the same thing. Good luck in your new position.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.