Jan 10, 2016

Trail Riding in the Big Horn Mountains - Pt. 4

I took over a thousand pictures during our week in the Big Horns.  It is hard to pick out just a few to share with you.  I just wanted to give you a flavor of what it is like.  As I said, it was a dream vacation and should be on every rider's bucket list.

What I didn't mention in the other posts were the wildlife.  Look for elk, coyotes, deer, wolves and watch for fish in the streams!

Bring jackets and coats!  We were there the first of August and ran the furnace in our trailer every night.  We played "guess the temperature" around the campfire and it was dipping down into the 40's overnight.  I blanketed my horses overnight just because...

Enjoy the pictures & enjoy your trip!


































































3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very cool trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, BEAUTIFUL shots! Have heard such great things about Big Horns!

    Also, you've been nominated for the Top 100 Horse Blogs of 2016 and I wanted to see if there was a good email I could send you the information at? -Congrats!

    Cheers,
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a dream trail ride!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.