Dec 12, 2008

Random Pictures

Digital photography was the best thing that ever happened to this mediocre (at best) photographer. Sometimes I get lucky and get a good shot. Most of the time, I end up deleting more than I save. But sometimes, the picture may not be right on, but just something about it appeals to me.


The look in the eye….


The position or lines of the body…..


Sometimes, perhaps just the candidness of the shot.

~~~~~~

Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, Oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away

5 comments:

  1. horse?nice breed...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice pics! What kind of Nikon do you use? I just got my first digital last year, a simple point and shoot. I do okay with it, except in low light (and I hate using a flash.) So, I would like to upgrade some time this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pony Girl: Actually, I have a Canon (didn't want to change the words to Paul Simon's famous song!) and my Canon is a point & shoot and its old, only 3 MG! Its a Powershot S1-IS. I think they are up to S3 or S4 now. I've learned a lot about Photoshop from Pioneer Woman blog and can make some of the mediocre pics a little bit better. Some are what they are but hey, at least I captured the moment!

    I want o upgrade, too, but keep spending the $$ on other things. But I do know I will stay with a Canon, but hoping for an SLR version.

    Who did the chaps photo of you on you Boy for your blog? I LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:41 PM

    The pic of Baby's face is extremely interesting. Enter it at Expo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. g,

    I've always liked that picture, too.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.