Feb 18, 2009

Nebraska Horse Expo 2009



It's been a busy week. For the last four years, I have been on the Nebraska Horse Expo committee. Among other things, my most important duty is being handed the names of all our equine exhibitors, all our presenters & special events, and all our clinics and put it on a schedule and make it work. This week has been crunch week! And it's not as easy as filling in the blanks.

There are always nuances to look for... making sure this person who participates in the Mane Challenge is not lined up to do a breed exhibit.... and the list goes on. It all works out in the end but it sure takes a lot to get there.

So my housework has been ignored (well, that's nothing new), my kids probably haven't bathed in a week, I haven't blogged for days (or read my favorite blogs!) and I'm seeing Excel cells in what little sleep I am getting.

And I wouldn't miss Expo planning for the world!


Nebraska Horse Expo will be held March 13 - 15 at the Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    That sounds like quite a job! I always thought it would be fun to be an event organizer.

    We have been going to the Illinois Horse Fair (Expo) annually for the past 9 years (except last year, when it was cancelled), but I think we are going to skip it this year. The economy and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it.

    I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.