Feb 10, 2010

Nebraska Horse Expo News


For the last several years, I have had the honor of working with the Nebraska Horse Expo committee. It is coming up again quickly! Expo is held March 12-14 at the Lancaster Event Center in Lincoln. This year's featured guests are Tommie Turvey, Julie Goodnight, Richard Winters & expo favorite, Matt McLaughin. Check out Nebraska Horse Expo online!

Photo Contest
If you can't bring your horse to expo, you can still participate! Enter your favorite photo in for the Horse Expo Photo Contest. This event has long been an expo hit all because of photos taken by amateur photographers like us! There will be some fun prizes for the best photos! Click here to see how you can submit your photo.

The complete Expo schedule will be posted in a couple of weeks. Check back soon.

Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like to volunteer a few hours of your time at Expo, there are still opportunities available. Contact information is available here.

Lessons with Matt
March 5 - 10, Matt McLaughlin will be giving private lessons at Chance Ridge in Elkhorn. He will work with all levels of riders both Western and English. Anyone interested in taking a lesson can email cindysmith@chanceridge.com to reserve your time. Each session is $110. What a great opportunity to work one on one with Matt!


In other news, I figure if I work really, really hard, I can have my house back together in "two weeks". (Isn't that what they kept saying in The Money Pit?) It's coming along slow, but it coming along.

4 comments:

  1. I love this kind of stuff, wish I could go.

    The Money Pit was a great movie, reminded me of my first house. Glad you'll be back together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Expo photo info. I will have to consider this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:57 PM

    Cool post as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning this topic. Thanx for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great event! I hope you have a fun time. :)


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.