May 6, 2010

Getting Ready for the Ride


This morning I am meeting about 100 other women
For the 10th Annual
Friday Before Mother's Day Ride




I pre-rode the trail the other night
It was beautiful
I rode alone and for once
Appreciated the solitude
Today promises clouds & wind
But it shouldn't dampen any spirits

I'm not sure what keeps this ride so popular.
The promise of spring?
The company of other women?
The long winter without riding?
Maybe all of the above.

I'm burning daylight.
It's time to ride.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time. The scenery is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a ride. The trail looks wonderful. Is that bridge a little scary the first time or two? My tummy did a little flip flop just "riding along" with your video. Hope you have good weather for your ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great ride. Sorry the wind didn't cooperate. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about your ride all day today just wishing I could have rode along again. It was a wonderful experience last year that I shall never forget. Thanks again for making last year's Mother's Day so memorable for me. I hope this year's ride went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great ride! Sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.