Apr 7, 2011

Crazy Busy

My goal to blog often hasn't come to fruition. Amazing how just finding a few minutes to collect my thoughts and craft them into a few paragraphs is so blasted hard to do! Life is crazy right now. When I look back over my calendar for the last couple weeks and going forward, I wonder when I can come up for air! I do recall last spring being real busy, too. I wonder if life isn't always that way, but when the weather finally breaks and I can ride, I find the constant "go go go" of my schedule a bit stifling. I finally crashed yesterday and took a few hours off from work. I was sick and tired. Literally. I'm starting to feel normal again.

Tomorrow afternoon I have plans to ride. Then there is the show this weekend. I plan to go if the weather holds. Right now, the weekend forecast says a 70% chance of thunderstorms and windy; so not holding out much hope. But, he's not called the Big Fat LYING Weatherman for nothing. Anyway, if it doesn't happen this weekend, I'll plan to go another time. I am kind of looking forward to it.

6 comments:

  1. I definitely think it's the weather making us think of what we REALLY want to be doing. Of course, for me, having 2 kids now, with all the baby stuff especially, is busy pretty much all the time too, but it wasn't bothering me SO badly until now when riding is more of an option. Hope you can get out and show Sun. - good luck if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the busiest time of year for us too. I like to get everything cleaned up and under control before the real heat sets in.

    Hope you can get to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think spring is always jammed packed with all the stuff we couldn't get done because of winter. Then riding seems to get pushed off again because of work. It's a vicious cycle if you ask me.

    I hope the weather cooperates so you can show. I don't know about you but I am sick sick sick of the weather messing up my plans. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. BFLW stuck us with 3 inches of wet, heavy snow today to add to the 2 inches from the other day. Temps are just above freezing so it's gonna stick around for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to tell you all this, but the BFLW, actually got it right for us here, after almost a week of untruths! "I got sunshine, on a cloudy day!" (que for a song?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wish I could be as flexible in my blog posting schedule as you are. Sometimes I feel like I throw crud up just to say I did it.

    Don't worry about the blog. If you only have a little time to spare, there are MUCH more important matters.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.