Jan 28, 2012

And Then There Was One….

 

For those of you who follow only my blog, long before there was simply horsetrailriders.com, the website.  Founded in 2004, the goal of horsetrailriders.com was to provide information on the horse trails in Nebraska and horse trail riding events.  In my book, the website was a huge success as far as meeting those goals, but having no website design experience, it was always clunky for me to update.  When I found Blogspot, I could easily cater to my lost passion – writing – in a less cumbersome format.  Although I tended to the basics of the old website, it was kind of left to grow dusty.  I knew I could merge them together but knowing I could do it and knowing how to do it are two different things.   

 

FMBDRHTR2012

 

When I asked for help from fellow bloggers about combining the two, many of you provided some great suggestions.  But when it came time to actually doing the deed, I didn’t trust myself or what I was reading.  So I turned it over to website designer, Robin, of Brown Wing Studio to do all the technical behind-the-scenes stuff. And in a matter of moments, she pressed the necessary buttons and viola`, it was merged.  And it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg, either.  If you need help with a website, I highly recommend Robin.  

 

By the way, Robin and her husband, Brian are also fellow horseman and bloggers.  You can follow their horse life here:  On the Trail To Somewhere and A Year of Equestrian Living.

 

Thank you so much, Robin, for your expertise.

 

Brown Wing Studio           (319) 438-2493            brownwingstudio@gmail.com 

.

.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good idea. It's nice to have help from someone who actually knows what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure helping! I'm so happy for the chance to help with the evolution of a blog I very much enjoy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.