Jul 19, 2012

The Drought

 

drought

 

I promised myself that I will not blog about the weather.

 

I WILL not blog about the weather.

 

I will NOT blog about the weather.

 

I will not BLOG about the weather.

 

I will not blog about the WEATHER!

 

But I will say this. 

 

I HATE extremes. 

 

Extreme Cold.

 

Extreme Hot.

 

And it ain’t frickin’ January.

 

 

(My son, Case, took the above picture of our place.  I like that he loves the sunsets as much as I do.  He’s getting quite an eye for it.)

 

.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 PM

    I'm hating this weather too - horrible drought, horrible heat - we've had innumerable days in the 90s and 100s - we usually only get 100s 2 1/2 years apart but it seems they come every week now - it's just awful - neither the horses nor I are enjoying it much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I blogged about the weather. Hope you are surviving ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say the same thing, do not blog about the weather. But then I always find myself blogging about the rain and how muddy it is at my place. I feel like my life revolves so much around the weather, so that is why I bring it up.
    Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard not to blog about the weather when it get's so extreme...Case took a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture. You should really have that framed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture. You should really have it framed.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.