Apr 11, 2010

Playing Games


Guess what Windy & I are up to today? Playing games!

The Capital City Horse & Pony Club's first playday is this afternoon. The sun is shining, the wind is mild (for now) and I've done enough work around this farm to warrant me some time off for good behavior. So we are going.



We practiced a little in our arena last evening. I have determined we need a LOT more practice. But hey, if I can do Expo on an unfamiliar horse, my little mare and I should be able to at least attempt a couple of classes here, huh? If nothing else, any time on my horse and with friends is a good time, right? (I'll keep reminding myself of that!)






5 comments:

  1. You are so much braver than I am. I never take my horses anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot our Trec games. Good fun, and gets the horse thinking....and the rider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had fun. The weather could not have been more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you and your mare will have a blast and do well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had fun there. I love my virtual horses and love racing them in the game http://www.horseracegame.com/. I can even breed the virtual horses.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.