Dec 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


It is almost impossible to get the perfect family picture with three dogs! The outtakes were more fun than the finished product. Madeline, the springer, was in no mood for pictures. She actually growled at me when I tried to get her to pose. So I let the grumpy ol' gal just lay down. Her face says it all, doesn't it? Ritz, the white shepherd, could not stand not being by me, so the first time the timer went off, he was relocating. Finally, the shot you see above was the best that we could do. Imagine my surprise when I downloaded it to the computer and found I needed to photoshop BOTH my boy dogs! I'll let you figure out where!


Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful family photo!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And still, everyone's smiling! :) Hope the blowing and nasty has mostly passed for you guys down there.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOvely family photo!!!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reason I don't have any boy dogs. lol!

    Great photoshopping. hehe!

    You are truly blessed. Great photo.

    Merry Christmas to you!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.