Jan 2, 2011

And In With the New….


I have closed the door on 2010

And I am tiptoeing softly into this new year.

The proverbial clean slate.

~~~

As I surfed through blogland,

I found I wasn't alone in my discontent with 2010.

But now we are moving on.

Eleven has always been my favorite number.

Two Thousand Eleven.

It has a nice ring to it.

~~~

Resolutions.

(Horse related, of course.)

Ride more.

Weather be damned.

Dabble a bit more in CTR perhaps?

Limited Distance?

But if it doesn't happen

Don't sweat it.

~~~

Ride someplace private

So that Ritz can enjoy the weekend with me.

Tolerate my truck

For one… more… year….

Lope bareback often.

Have someone take pictures of me

And my horse.

Together.

~~~

Always end the ride smiling.


.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Sounds like some good plans and many of then are on my list too. Hope it's a good year for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your riding plans for 2011. I wish there were more competitive trail riding events in MN. It's something I don't know that much about since it isn't done much here, but I'm interested in learning more. I hope the weather is better for riding in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that last part shouldn't be too hard. I usually can't stop smiling after a ride. I think it's cause I'm happy I survived it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea of riding with a smile!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by and look forward to hearing from you! Do come again.